- The illness of Charles Darwin: a retrospective diagnosis
- Charles and Emma- Benefits and Hazards of First Cousin Marriages
- The Pleistocene diet: a recipe for diet and health?
- Why do Europeans, North Asians and Native American have pale skins
- How can we explain the course of the recurrent laryngeal nerve
- Tay-Sachs disease in Ashkenazi Jews: Origins and Prevention
- Darwin and slavery
Please feel free to look at what they have written and provide constructive comments on their postings, links to other postings or literature etc etc just as if they were regular bloggers! As I explained to them, in a real sense, blogging is more peer-reviewed than the regular scientific literature, as dozens or even hundreds of people can comment. BUT be gentle with them—this is their first foray into the blogosphere!